University project

Drumkit made for first university project in 2010.

I learnt a lot modelling this and it was one of my first attempts to make my own model from scratch. I found it very enjoyable to make, diving in to make the smaller details (going as far as to model the threads on the lug nuts). The model looks nice in a scene but the mesh is very poorly made with it being one of my first models. A lot of surplus edges that don't do anything and unnecessary details (like the afformentioned screw threads that aren't even visable in the image) make this an incredibly high poly model.

Software Used

3DS Max, V-ray, Adobe Photoshop